We have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
Since we are not a participating provider with any dental insurance company, payment is expected at the time of service; however we will bill your dental insurance as a courtesy to you with the exception of Medicare and Medicaid HMO. Our office is unable to bill any medical insurance.
We accept Cash, Check, CC (Discover, MC, Amex, Visa) and Care Credit
Facilities and Equipment
- L.A.N.A.P procedure is to treat the patient with advanced gum disease without cutting their gums with a scalpel or using stitches
- Waterlase is used to do a frenectomy without stitches
- Dental Implants provide a strong foundation for permanent or removable teeth
- Piezo Surgery is used to gently remove teeth with minimal damage to the bone
- Computerized x-rays to see cavities and other problems to treat the gums better than ever before
- Jaw Bone 3D Imaging